An exciting opportunity to work for an international government institution in Geneva has become available. We are looking for a Senior BI Solution Architect to work on an initial 6 months contract starting in January 2018.
The BI Solution Architect will do the assessment and gap analysis by conducting workshops with the respective stakeholders both from the Business and IT teams. She/he will help building multiple scenario of solution with benchmarking and make recommendations for the final solution.
The successful candidate will:
- Analyse the scope of the current financial data warehouse and assess the migration of it to the new BI platform
- Analyse the needs on semi-structured and unstructured data, both internal and external and propose solutions for managing and exposing this data
- Build end-to-end solution landscape for data collection, storage, monitoring, data quality, exploration, access and data security
- Determine the optimal approach for obtaining data from diverse source system platforms and moving data into BI Platform.
- Define the architecture framework taking into consideration the IT infrastructure context and the necessary evolutions in alignment with the institutional BI Strategy
- Identify potential analytical and data exploitation needs and propose appropriate BI tools including mobile BI.
- Document the outcome of the study and present to the stakeholders. Help in defining the business case for a future implementation project
Nice to have:
Skills in « Tableau » for BI, would be a considerable advantage
Enterprise architecture design using tools like Casewise is an advantage.
Skills and experience:
- Proven knowledge on BI concepts and methodology
- At least 5 to 7 years hands-on experience in defining BI architecture
- Experience in the definition and implementation ETL techniques with best practices
- Good knowledge on BI front end tools and know how on benchmarking
- Up to-date knowledge on BI technology trend
- Experience in Big Data like technology for data management ecosystems
- Experience in an international, multi-cultural working environment desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
Would you be interested in this role, we invite you to send us your CV to email@example.com, so we can provide you with further information.
Only EU permit holders or Swiss nationals will be considered for this position. Due to the high number of applicants, we are unfortunately only able to contact successful and good matching candidates.
We thank you in advance for your application.