SAP FI Specialist - Switzerland!
- English speaking
- Advanced SAP knowledge - FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, FI-TR, T&E
- SAP knowledge on integration of FI with other modules such as - CO, SD, MM and HR
- Data Management/Decision Support - general understanding of BW reporting
- Functional knowledge of E2Es: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report
- Ability to analyse & identify business process improvement opportunities
Interesting role in the team responsible for the sustain, design and build of specialist financial business solutions at this household name, global FMCG. There's plenty of work at all levels, the opportunity to work on multi-national projects and often parallel initiatives to leverage business process and technical improvements. You will be working closely with a wide range of stakeholders to gather and validate functional business requirements, producing functional specifications and build prototypes where required. excellent communication skills and an international mindset will be essential.
Please note we are only able to consider applications from EU or Swiss passport/permit holders for this role. Based in the French speaking part of Switzerland near cheap international travel hubs (and the slopes!), and being paid in the most stable currency (Swiss Francs) in the world, you will be fully assisted for the duration of your assignment (relocation, work permit, insurances, taxation etc) by our Swiss office - real local support on your doorstep!