Business Analyst - Informatica PIM 360 - Switzerland !
- English speaking
- Senior Business analysis expertise with international mindset
- Informatica PIM 360 functional expert with proven implementation experience
- Experienced with waterfall and scrum methodologies
- Any other PIM systems implementation experience useful
- Excellent problem solver and solutionizer
- Proven communicator at levels
Interesting role working on the design, construction and functional implementation of a major PIM solution at this global, household name FMCG company. Working closely with the project manager, data experts and the vendor, you will be involved in the initial design, developing functional specifications through solution test and build, working closely with the product vendor and various international teams working on the project. This role will need excellent facilitation and leadership skills, and the ability to work in an agile, iterative manner.
There is every potential for a longer term assignment after the initial period.
Please note we are only able to consider applications from EU or Swiss passport/permit holders for this role. Based in the French speaking part of Switzerland near cheap international travel hubs (and the slopes!), and being paid in the most stable currency (Swiss Francs) in the world, you will be fully assisted for the duration of your assignment (relocation, work permit, insurances, taxation etc) by our Swiss office - real local support on your doorstep!